Thursday, February 26, 2009

Me.


This has to be my favorite color combination... Neutral taupe with the perfect amount of black, white and a small splash of gray.


Like fashion, interior trends change with time.

Right now I am loving bold colors such as purple and apple green.
And believe me, I have been tempted more than once to repaint certain rooms in my home with this green I seem to be infatuated with as of late.

However, for the sake of longevity, I am standing by the classics.



The beauty of selecting a neutral palette is that the room can easily be customized.




Quite similar this is to a classic trench coat.

You purchase one of high quality and you will have it for years.



Like interiors, classic fashion pieces are so easily customized with simply varying one's accessories.


{1. Michael Kors 2. Burberry}

There are so many varieties of gorgeous fabrics, colors and styles available it can be difficult to decide.

{Dolce & Gabbana}


{Guess}




I say...
Trust your style.
Love It.
And always select what you know is YOU.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin