Saturday, March 7, 2009

Madison. Real {kids} Rooms.


- Every day I fall in love with many gorgeous rooms. Though I am inspired by these rooms, some of the decor elements are simply unattainable because of cost.

This however, does not mean the rooms I work on are less darling at all.

I have decided to start a segment called "real rooms." This will consist of rooms I have worked on. And because these rooms are my work, it is a guarantee that said rooms will be attainable, and most importantly, affordable.

A few images from my daughter's room.

Madison is a free spirit and wild as the ocean waves.

I wanted to capture her personality for her bedroom.

Drapes from Target.

Perhaps my favorite pieces in her room. I bought these mirrors for $1.50 each at a yard sale and simply painted them to match.

I did spend a bit more on her bedding.. However, quality bedding is essential. I love the bed skirt in aqua and green.. Pottery Barn Teen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin