Thursday, October 8, 2009

And All That Jazz.

After my post on Greta Garbo, I decided against trying to portray her for Halloween and going with something a little simpler. And I am having so much fun with it!


Brad is going to be a Fedora wearing, cigar smoking mobster and I will be his lady friend from the roaring twenties!

I do NOT want to be a "costume flapper". I went to the antique store a few days ago and was able to find gloves, pearls, and THE PERFECT HAT. It's cream with black feathers... black netting with the original tiny beads still intact! I couldn't believe it and am so in love with my items...

I am however, having trouble finding a dress... I want it all to be authentic but not spend a fortune.

I may try to create my own dress from something slinky in my closet.. we'll see.. but I will roll down my stockings, rouge my knees, and all that jazz...

I will wear a garter and in it place my flask of booze ;)

This is going to be so much fun!
xx
Jolena

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin