Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Adore.


I literally gasped when I cam across these {John Merrell} chairs via Daisy Pink Cupcake blog today...

The white dainty curves are so feminine and appear delicate... then you have that sophisticated and bold black and white fabric on the back which creates the perfect combination.. they seem to say "Yes, I am delicate, but don't mistake that for a weakness". Which is a philosophy I like to live by.. is it strange that chairs can speak to me that way?

Whether it is or not, I care not.. because it is how I feel about things like the home, the interior, old furniture, etc.. and I honestly believe many of you out there feel the same...

Is there a picture of a room, or a piece of furniture that seems to describe you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin