Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Throw Pillows.




More on my living room redo..

~ Just a recap.. light blue/gray walls. hardwood floors. blue and white china. bits of navy in the decor. silver hardware on the wood furniture. I have two antique chairs in which I have painted white and re-upholstered w/a creamy yellow fabric w/navy colored toile like flowers on it. {NEED to post pics}
I have added a few pops of pink here and there and I love it.. I cannot decide however, on the fabric for the throw pillows..

I LOVE all of these...

Right now I have one throw pillow {rectangular} on each sofa.. both are navy w/white damask like stitching..




Suggestions?

3 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Love all of the patterns. It makes such a change to see some happy colours rather than just white, Well done. XXXX

Natasha said...

I LOVE the first one...have been admiring it for quite some time. Especially that there are peacocks on it. Also, I think it would look just perfect with your walls and curtains! And it would be a nice print next to the damask pattern.

Rachel Follett said...

Pretty choices!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin