Friday, January 16, 2009

I Couldn't Resist.

As you may or may not know, Brad and I have been working on our bedroom for quite some time now.. Though it is not yet finish, I couldn't resist posting a picture of my latest work in the room. This vanity was given to me by the former owner of our house when we purchased it. Two years it sat in our attic waiting to be restored. I am so pleased with how it turned out. This little beauty mind you was no walk in the park.. I believe I spent three days total on the finishing/painting of her. I painted and aged the mirror as well..
{Please disregard the splotchiness in the pic.. it's the pic, not my vanity}



The picture in the frame is one taken from a trip my best friend and I took to New York. We are both fans of the show Sex and the City. After much research we were able to locate "Carrie's Stoop". It was a wonderful day.. Oh yes.. We also met Willem Dafoe that same day in Greenwich .. :)
Here are a few pictures from the trip.. since I'm now reminiscing...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin