Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice..

~ That is what little girls are made of ~


I will let you in on a little secret though.... " Everything Nice " doesn't always mean ruffles and bows...

As you may or may not know, I have two lovely little girls. Though they are quite close, one might say even best friends at times, they couldn't be more different.



My oldest daughter is Madison. She is a born artist. Her hands are always covered in paint.


She is outgoing and wild as the wind... Madison loves cats, frogs and glitter. She is my tom boy tween and I am loving this journey she and I are on together......




Then there is my Paris Abella......


Paris is 100% girly-girl... Princesses, fairy tales, tiaras and wands...


Though she loves to be silly she is quiet natured.. She reminds me so much of myself at her age...


I truly believe in giving each of my girls her special space... A room that expresses each of their unique personalities... a place to call her own...

** The artwork shown in this post can be found in Etsy shops belonging to Lindsey Brackeen, and Sarah Jane Studios. I ADORE their work... It amazes me how each artist portrayed such vivid characteristics in each girl shown... Take a minute to look at their work.. If you haven't already, I promise you will fall in love.. I need not, but will say just how beautiful these prints and original paintings look in bedrooms of all of those special little girls out there that love sugar, spice, and EVERYTHING nice! **

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin